Search

COS News 519: President Obama Stranded in White House

From: President Barack Obama
Date: Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 8:15 AM
To: The United States of America
I am in hurry writing you this short message, i traveled to the white house and i got my self stranded.I am really stranded in white house because I forgot my congress where my supporters were kept on my way to changing the world, I am facing a hard time here because i have no supporters on me.  I need this help from you urgently to help me back home, I need you to help me by sending support to the democrats in Congress to sort out my problems here. I will appreciate what so ever you can muster. If you send money you may send what you can afford to send me for now and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home, so please let me know on time so that i can forward you the details you need to transfer the money. 

This, of course, is a joke; however the type of scam I am spoofing is not.


Sources:
Trouble Ahead For Obama Presidency
"I'v lost my wallet" Scam
Scambusters
TOP 5 Internet Scams To Watch Out For

Related Products:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------